vintage mirror - rectangular
- created by French designer Hugues Revuelta and sustainably crafted from 100% FSC™-certified solid teak.
- crisp lines give this piece its mid-century modern appeal.
- the perfect way to brighten and enlarge the look of your space.
- wall mount or lean your mirror against a wall, according to your taste and need.
- item code: is015100
- dimensions (in): 35.5 w x 1.25 d x 71 h
- dimensions (cm): 90 w x 3 d x 180 h
- material: 100% FSC™-certified solid teak wood
- finish: oil based protection
- comes with: wall hanger plates affixed
- designed by Hugues Revuelta
- made in Indonesia
- in partnership with Karpenter
solid, sustainable, FSC™-certified teak wood is as beautiful as it is practical: warm honey hues, attractively linear grains and excellent durability make our teak a solid choice
to keep your piece in tip-top condition, we recommend:
- use placemats and/or coasters to prevent marks on your furniture
- keep your piece away from air conditioners and heaters/radiators
- use a (sheer) curtain to regulate any light coming in
- for regular cleaning, use a slightly damp cloth to remove any dust
- in case of a spill, use a cloth dampened with a natural soap and water mixture. wipe along the grain of the surface and leave to dry
- do not use detergent, alcohol, preservatives, foaming agents, artificial dyes, synthetic fragrances, chemicals and additives
our delivery fees are determined on your location:
Hong Kong island - 350HKD
Kowloon - 350HKD
New Territories - 350HKD
Discovery Bay - 500HKD
this one-off fee is fixed, no matter how many products we are delivering to you. for customers living on outlying islands, we can only deliver to the nearest port. you will then need to arrange for another delivery company to meet our team.
please note that stair charges also apply – visit our shipping & delivery page for more details.
we’re happy to deliver your piece(s) to your home – wherever you are in the world!
visit our shipping & delivery page for more details.
here at TREE, we are committed to sourcing pieces that are made responsibly and don’t compromise our planet. whether you opt for an eco-wood piece that is reclaimed, recycled, FSC™-certified or sustainably sourced, or choose from our host of beautifully handcrafted home accessories made with natural materials, you’re sure to be getting the real sustainable deal!
sustainability sits at the heart of everything we are - from the solid eco-wood furniture and natural handcrafted home accessories that we offer, to our initiatives and practices that help protect our planet.