when you join TREE, you’re not just joining a company – you’re becoming a part of our diverse, multi-cultural family. our team knows how to work hard, have fun and embrace our passion for outstanding quality and service as well as our heart for giving back.
we are looking for someone to join our TREE family as an interior designer! the successful candidate will assist with developing mood boards and technical drawings, creating plans and specifications, liaising with clients, and identifying new opportunities for TREE’s styling services. if you…
- have 3 years of retail or commercial interior design experience (passion and/or interest in product development is an advantage);
- are strong in colour scheme and material selections, both in soft and hard finishes (e.g fabric, wood, etc.) - knowledge in sustainable materials is an advantage;
- have a great eye for aesthetic, a flair for creativity and are accustomed to work in a fast-paced environment;
- have good exposure on latest global design trends;
- have good communication and presentation skills;
- are proactive in sourcing / upgrading design source library;
- have a good command of Autocad, Photoshop and knowledge of 3D Max is an advantage;
- are fluent in English (Cantonese and knowledge of Mandarin is an advantage);
- are self-motivated and a good team player
…then we’d love to hear from you!
If you’re in interested in joining us, please send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
we are looking for the right members to join our fabulous sales team! the successful candidates will assist with day-to-day sale activities, answering queries, offering advice and introducing new products and promotions, establishing excellent relationships with TREE’s clientele, and providing customers with a very special TREE experience from the minute they walk through our doors. if you…
- have experience in retail and a passion for interior design
- love meeting new people and giving the best shopping and after sales service
- have a friendly, positive attitude and want to make a difference through promoting environmentally conscious products
- can demonstrate the drive to work hard whilst having fun
- are fluent in English and have a good command of Cantonese and Mandarin or are fluent in French
… we are open to candidates at different levels of experience and would love to hear from you!
if you’re interested in joining us, please send us your CV to email@example.com.